The UK Education Blog thrives to publish content that is highly informational, helpful and insightful. This is to ensure that content on our platform performs well on the web and serves our readers.
We therefore need all our guest contributors and collaborators to first accept our guidelines outlined below, before we can discuss a collaboration!
Please read through the points below very carefully as we expect you to understand our terms when making an enquiry. If you can accept these terms fully, then please submit your guest content or enquiry with your confirmation of acceptance of our terms directly to email@example.com and we will review it. If it meets all these guidelines, you will receive an approval confirmation and explanation of the publication procedure via email from us. If it does not meet our guidelines, we will inform you of how to improve your submission.
Guest Content Publication Policy – – to be accepted by collaborators:
- We accept informational guest content contributions and advertising on our UK Education Blog and you can check our expectations here.
- Only quality and relevant content to our blog will be accepted such as original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- We require proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in each article (check this page for more info: Internet/websites – Harvard Referencing – Library Guides at Victoria University (vu.edu.au).
- We accept useful images or (info)graphics to enhance the content that are copyright free and not licenced. They can be labelled with the source, but the image should be free to use for commercial and editorial purposes.
- Plagiarized contents and contents with grammatical or spelling errors will be disapproved.
- Each contribution should contain a minimum of 600-800 words, relevant images (royalty free and unlicenced images) and you are responsible for the images you provide (also for referencing them correctly).
- Each blog will be manually reviewed by our editorial team before publishing.
- Your contents will be reviewed & approved (or declined) instantly or within a maximum of 48 hours.
- You should place adequate, relevant, helpful and functional reference links in the blogs you send to us where useful. Links cannot be changed or updated later for any reasons. The contextual reference links should add value to the reader and should not be used to manipulate SEO or to purely promote a business or website.
For link placements in guest content submissions, we make the following differentiations:
- Guest content with a general hyperlink leading to a website page or post that is purely informational and does not include promotions, sales or advertisements is considered a basic guest publication.
- Guest content with a general hyperlink leading to a website page or post that is promotional or advertorial, encouraging readers to make a purchase or subscribe, is considered a branded guest publication.
- Guest content with a hyperlink leading to a website page or post about gambling, trading, or any other adult content website is considered a special branded guest publication.
- All link placements should be appropriate, relevant, functional and useful reference links in the content you submit. Links cannot be changed or updated after publication for any reasons, unless the link is no longer functional.
- All contextual reference links are subject to editorial approval and upon review, the editors will share their feedback.
- For SEO advantages we recommend having a media release published with unique media and we can offer advice and optimisation support. You can also read this guide about SEO press releases to understand this format better and make the most of your submissions and publications.
- All press release submissions are subject to editorial review as the content and media added must be relevant to our readers and we recommend not to link repeatedly to the same sources as this does not offer helpful content. We provide advice on effective media and link placement when you send us your enquiry.
How articles are published:
Please email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide:
- Title and a brief paragraph about the main outline
- Word count
- Possible graphics/images you’ll provide
If approved, send the following:
- Your completed post as a Google Doc or Word Doc with your hyperlinks to websites, resources, social media posts etc.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder or inside the document.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website/profile.
Post-publication reserved rights and duties:
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog or any other platform after we have published it. However, you are free to share it like crazy with your social media audience.
- We reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- We reserve the right to include relevant links within our education.clickdo.co.uk website to articles.
- You can publish informational guest blogs and media releases on our UK Education Blog (https://education.clickdo.co.uk), find out more about the different publication formats we offer here: Digital Marketing Education Services.
- We are charging the publishing fee as a matter of our time and effort invested by our content editors to maintain the quality of the blog, publication and to optimise it for SEO.
- You are required to pay the agreed amount upfront or after the sponsored guest post or press release has been published by us. We can accept post payment if you are a regular publisher on our blog or if there has been prior agreed with the management.
- Regarding post-paid payments, you should make the payment within three working days from the blog having been published.
- Preferred Payment Gateway – PayPal or to our ClickDo UK bank account (details will be provided in our invoice).
- If we haven’t received your payment within the three working days, we will remove the contextual reference links from your blog posts. The published blog post will still be live without external links for your referred website.
- NO REFUNDS will be entertained for any reasons.
- We don’t engage in negotiations and the editorial fees charged are subject to change, but here are some guidelines for transparency:
- For informational, non-promotional content publications with one informational, non-promotional hyperlink – from £90
- For promotional content publications with one promotional hyperlink – from £120
- For informational, non-promotional content publications with one informational, non-promotional hyperlink leading to adult content websites – from £180
- For promotional content publications with one promotional hyperlink leading to adult content sales websites – from £200
- Additional added media or sources to be published alongside the text may lead to surcharges which the editors will inform the client about in advance.
- For listings added in list posts with a mention and website link, we reserve the right to review the request first and will then share our offerings and terms in the response email.
- The editors will inform you after reviewing your submission, which of these charges apply. You are required to pay the agreed amount upfront or after the submitted content has been published by us. We can accept post payment if you provide your payment details prior to the publication.
Thank you for your collaboration! We are excited to share incredibly insightful, valuable and informative content here that goes further!